Del Esparza President
A large part of Del’s background is in finance and human resources. Because of this, all of the solutions Esparza proposes are designed to first solve your business challenge– rather than simply your momentary marketing needs. Del acquired his marketing expertise in a range of fields, from high tech to healthcare. He began his career IBM, and later advanced to a marketing position with DuPont and Conoco Oil Corporation in Houston, Texas. Transferring his talents to the health arena, Del has worked for many regional and national health care providers before starting Esparza Advertising.
With his background, he believes in fostering healthy relationships with every client. Through this belief, comes his core philosophy that it is only through great relationships, great creative occurs.
Esparza Advertising is steadfast in its commitment to delivering the highest return on investment for companies such as: Blue Cross and Blue Shield, OppenheimerFunds, BMW, MINI Copper, PNM, Hyatt Hotels, The Arbor Company just to name a few.
Philanthropy and Honors:
- Founder, Advocate philanthropic organization
- Capital Campaign Chair, United Way of Central NM
- Chair of American Heart Association Heart Walk
- Top performing CEO, Albuquerque Business First
- Duke City Dozen, Chamber of Commerce recognition for companies that give back
- Power Broker, NM Business Weekly
- American Advertising Association, Lifetime Silver Award Winner
Current & Past Board Positions:
- Executive Board of Directors for the Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Membership services chairman, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership division chairman, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Board of Directors, United Way of Central NM
- Board of Directors, New Mexico Foundation for Open Government
- New Mexico State University’s Foundation Board
- Founding member and Board of Directors for the Heart Hospital of New Mexico Foundation
- Leadership Council Board for Wells Fargo Bank.
- Insure New Mexico Task Force
- Governor’s Business Executives for Education (GBEE) Board
- Mission Graduate, Vision Council